Psychological Tests at Work: Free Seminars in Riga
January 23, 2018
The seminars will take place on 7th of February in Radisson Blu Elizabetes hotel (Elizabetes 55, Riga), room Baron 2.
Seminar 1 at 1:00 pm-2:30 pm
- The value of psychogical tests in HR processes (selection, assessment, succession planning, managers’ development
- Psychological assessment principles, validity and ethics,
- Assessing personality and mental ability
- The interpretation of results and practical implications.
We will introduce Tripod tests in Latvian language, which have been normed on Latvian population.
Seminar 2 at 3:00 pm-4:30 pm
- Assessing managers: are managers special?
- What’s the impact of personality traits on leadership and managerial effectiveness?
- What are the managers like in Latvia?
- Sharing experiences about assessing middle- and top-level managers in public and private sector
It is possible to participate either on one or both seminars. The participation is for free, and it is possible to try out 2 Tripod tests after the seminar.If you would like to participate, please let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org or +372 618 1570