Organisational studies allow for ‘taking the temperature’ as regards your organisation’s health, management culture or satisfaction with cooperation. The thermometer shows you the status; however, it does not provide a cure.
To improve the health of an organisation, its managers and employees need to have a common understanding of the situation as it is and also what it could be in the future. It is then necessary to draft a plan to move forward and put it into action. In other words, in order to achieve the desired change, you will need follow-up activities leading to it.
We will help you work with the results. We offer support:
- to the management: interpreting the results, creating a vision for change, drafting a plan of action;
- to teams: interpreting the results and drafting a plan for areas where it is necessary to involve employees in creating solutions and promote taking initiative and responsibility;
- coaching questions at the end of reports meant for managers: to draft a personal development plan;
- consulting and coaching for managers to analyse the feedback given to them, set motivational development goals and implement plans;
- supervision for teams in case of modest outcomes low motivation to cooperate. Supervision helps handle emotionally loaded topics, explain role expectations, build trust and boost cooperation in the team;
- training to carry out workshops in the organisation to work with the results on all levels, promoting information flow and ideas both top to bottom and bottom to top.